Authorized Repair for brands like...
- Bissell, Dirt Devil, Dyson, Electrolux, Eureka, Hayden, Hoover, Oreck, Panasonic,
Miele, Sanitaire, Sebo…
- We fix ALL brands, styles and ages
- Get your vacuum serviced and cleaned regularly for best results!
- Fast turnaround! Usually only a few days (we’ll call if delay is suspected)
- All repairs done on-premises by authorized technicians and owners.
- All repairs come with our personal 90-day limited warranty.
Small Appliance Repairs (RB):
- We fix many types of small electrical appliances like: Blenders, mixers, irons, lamps,
hairdryers, power tools, etc. (We don’t charge if we can’t fix it!)
- Do NOT throw away your awesome old appliance - let us see if we can SAVE it!
- We no longer repair Sewing Machines
- We no longer participate directly with Sunbeam/Oster/Mr Coffee brands. However we
still have stock of some parts for repairable units.
We can come to your home to:
(Serving Monmouth County, NJ)
- Repair exiting c-vac unit, or order and re-install a replacement unit
- Perform Un-clogs
- Install/repair/re-route individual wall ports, vac pans, etc.
- We can also provide bags, new attachments, hoses and wands
Please call “John” to get a quote and schedule an appt: 732-747-5623
NOTE: We do not perform initial central-vac /plumbing installs. (Call for a referral)
Orig. Manufacturer Wty Service:
- After thorough inspection & repair of your machine, we file claims directly to the
manufacturer on your behalf.
- Vacuum Brands such as: Bissell, Dirt Devil, Dyson, Electrolux, Eureka, Hayden, Oreck,
Miele, Sanitaire, Sebo and more! (Call to confirm)
NOTE: Not all issues (such as clogs filters, “wear items” or service) are covered
under your warranty. Check your owner’s manual to better understand your coverage!
How WARRANTY works (PDF)
CLICK HERE to learn more about how warranty works (PDF)
- Dyson Vacuums: Please call Dyson’s help line to submit a “Work Order” before you
GENERAL TIPS …
- You must tell us your unit is a warranty claim. It is not “automatically” known.
- Please provide your proof of purchase (receipt) upon arrival.
- Only “manufacture defects” are covered free of charge.
- Machines must be brought (not shipped) to our facility and left for inspection &
repair. All repairs are handled in the order in which they are received. *NO on-the-spot
repairs or inspections.
- We will call when it’s finished. (Typically 1-3 weeks, depending on manufacturer.)
We’ll call sooner if a problem arises (such as parts availability or customer-pay.)